Why Explainer videos are the next brand sellers? 12 Strategies to make use of it.
Do you have any idea about why video of Gangnam Style become most viral in the web?? Is it because of latest apple gadgets?? No, the advancement of technology made world to be busy; everyone started cutback their time. It opens a vista for video marketing because; people love to watch videos in their latest electronic gadgets rather than reading long texts.
Smart advertising people have started making explainer videos in terms of traditional video advertisements for saving their money and time. So that the explainer video industry has started taking over the roles from traditional fancy videos.
Why Explainer videos??
When people arrive to your site, they’ll want to know a few things straight up–what you do, how you do it and what they stand to gain from you. They need to know this as fast and efficiently as possible. Here’s where explainer video become slick and powerful tools because
- They Explain: How do you make sure that you can give your personal brand pitch to every person that hears about your brand? Do it in a video. An info graphic can’t really speak for you. A well produced video can. Explain to those watching exactly what you’re offering, what your service is, what your brand can do for them.
- They Entertain: People love to watch videos. According to YouTube over 4 billion videos are watched each month. People love to be entertained and video does that. It does it with creative concepts, music that hooks and well written scripts and professional voice over.
- They’re Dynamic: An info graphic video can wonderfully creative and often are, but they’re still just a static image. That can be a lot to take in for a generation with Smartphone attention spans! Video moves. Music flows. Voice over speaks. The entire experience is dynamic. Each transition can peak the viewers interest again.
- They’re Actionable: A good product, service or business needs to do one thing to succeed. It needs to solve a problem. So all you can do for your customer is to show them that and how they can make it happen and you are far more likely to convert a viewer into a customer.
- They’re Shareable: Viral videos. People use to share the video on their Face book wall, Twitter stream, and you tube profile. This will make your brand to get wide exposure. So create something people can share and make it worth sharing, and they will!
Effective Explainer Video features these points
A video can be called as effectual when the viewer can understand the message conveyed completely. The success story of explainer video has starting from here, the video shows and explains about a product or service at same time.
- Low budget: Based upon the expenses with the traditional video advertisement, you can save Â¾ of your expense if you are making an explainer video.
- Less time consuming: compare to other video types explainer video production is less time consuming. When it comes to the customers, it will entertain and convey the message in a short span of time.
- According to the frequency of Google search brand video’s getting optimized in top Google searches: where ever you are presenting your video use effective SEO keywords in your descriptions, which will help you to get optimized in Google search.
- Keep it simple and short. An efficient explainer video is around 45 – 90 seconds. A long video that goes past audience’s attention span is not going to work well.
Explainer video and the brands.
Google: when ever Google is updating a new feature, they use explainer videos to explain and advertise that feature. Google+ is the greatest example
Windows 8: The demo video of windows 8 is a great example of explainer/demo video section. It describes what functions and features are there in windows 8, how to use it what is the advantage and lot more within seconds. Great idea…!!
Lot more big brands are using the features of explainer video for their advertising, marketing and branding needs. Because it saves money, time, manual effort and gives ROI in a specific period time.
12 Strategies for make use of your Explainer video.
1.Have it in your website:
You don’t need to spend for making a video only for your website. Your explanatory video does that purpose too. It will tell the visitors about you, and your product benefits and how to contact you within seconds.
2.Replace your FAQ with your explanatory Video:
It answers for all your quarries, clear your doubts.
3.Use explainer video for You Tube:
People love to watch video in YouTube, especially explainer product video. So mention your product name while you upload your video in YouTube, this will optimize your product name in Google searches; it’s just the SEO magic.
4.Share it in your Social Media Channels:
Include your explainer video in your social media channels like FB, Twitter, Linked-in, pin trust, etc. Try to give your product name in the tagline of your video, then share, tag it to your friends. Your product will get advertised with your explainer video.
5.Use your Explainer video in your company profile:
It will make easy for you to boost your B2B marketing, because within 60-90 seconds your video will tell the corporate everything about you and your product / service.
6.Email – News letter:
Including explainer video with your news letter. An explainer video will describes you better than telling long story text in the mail. Nobody is going to read your long email content. So use your explainer video sensibly.
When you are going to present / attend in a trade show or corporate presentation use your video for presenting yourself. It will take care of explaining or answering these questions about you i.e. who, what, why, how; and your product
Make your investor attracted towards your business by doing this smart work, i.e. show your explainer video to the investor/VC’s whom you are approaching, it will explain all about you so that both parties can save their time respectively, surely it will add value to your business.
9.PPC / Video campaigns:
Explainer videos can use in these areas also
- Blogs: We can reach out to individuals who run relevant blogs and actually pay them to post our embedded videos. It’s effective for getting your explanatory video viral in the web.
- Forums: Start new threads and embed your videos. Sometimes, this means kick starting the conversations by setting up multiple accounts on each forum and posting back and forth between a few different users. Yes, it’s tedious and time-consuming, but if we get enough people working on it, it can have a tremendous effect.
- Youtube, Vevo, Veoh and many more: Plenty of users allow you to embed YouTube videos right in the comments section of their video sharing pages. You can take advantage of this.
- Facebook: Share, share, share. To build a sizeable presence on Facebook, sharing a video with our entire friends list can have a real impact. Other ideas include creating an event that announces the video launch and inviting friends, writing a note and tagging friends, or posting the video on Facebook Video with a link back to the original YouTube video.
- Email lists: Send the video to an email list. Depending on the size of the list (and the recipients’ willingness to receive links to YouTube videos), this can be a very effective strategy.
10.Make QR codes for your video:
if you are going to do print advertisements, use your explainer video to be present there in the form of QR code. So you don’t need to fill your print advertisement with rich texts, only an eye catching image/art work is needed for your brand, rest will do by your explainer video
11.With one explainer video, the manufacturer may full fill his advertising, marketing and branding needs:
With one video you can promote, market and brand your product. It saves your money in a large extent and makes money if you are using your explainer video in an effective way.
12.Call to action:
Do not forget to use your explainer video in your landing page too; which makes the audiences know what to do after watching the video. If the audiences have to visit a website address, make sure to write the web address clearly at the end of the video.
When you are planning to make a video for your product or service, try to tell the benefits of your products, not the features. Always think casual but keep thinking out of the box and that give results in a small period of time.